Connect with nature
So what is tree meditation?
The main aim is to reconnect people with nature’s rhythms, understanding the changes of the seasons and being more mindful to connect to the flow, rather than busy, busy all the time.
- Winter is a time to take the clue from nature and rest/ go within
- Spring is a time for new growth and focusing on your desires
- Summer – what we focus on begins to grow
- High summer – our ideas and seedlings flower
- Autumn is a time to harvest the fruits of our labour
and so the cycle begins again.
If we have not rested properly in Winter we do not have the energy/reserves to spring into life.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Together with this we explore the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and how to support our various organs at each season, through nutrition and movement.